The Goddard Companies, in conjunction with UrbanBuilt Development, operating as GLW Partners, JV is pleased to bring you its first adapted reuse commercial offering in a historic and dynamic building located in one of Baltimore’s most exciting communities, Brewer’s Hill.
Beginning September 1, 2017, GLW Partners transformed the historic Westinghouse Apparatus Service Plant building (circa 1948 through 1984) located at 4015 Foster Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland into a state of the art, totally remodeled adapted reuse building, which is currently occupied by tenants such as Fivex3 Training, a specialized personal fitness business. Starting in the first quarter of 2019 the building will be the new home of Keller Williams Legacy Premier realtors and Mobtown Brewing, the only on site craft brewery and taproom located in historic Brewer’s Hill. This project is one hundred percent leased, but we encourage you to stop by, pump some iron, grab a few freshly brewed beers and buy a house!
The GLW Partners recognizes the importance of keeping historical features, we also know that a building has to be current with modern standards, to that end we have invested in the following upgrades into the property:
- New roof system
- New, bright LED overhead lighting throughout which is not only environmentally friendly but cost effective for our tenants
- Retention of many unique architectural features such as period correct overhead cranes, exposed overhead apparatus and supply lines
- New Low E architectural storefront glass
- Exciting entrances along Haven Street and the new parking area
- Façade and landscape improvements
- Located within walking distance of all the neighborhood restaurants, social life and shopping
- Super convenient access to major travel routes including Interstate 95
Stop by for a workout, a Beer and a new house!